quarta-feira, 8 de abril de 2009

my stay at Marques de Pombal

I stayed twice in a 2 week period during my trip to Portugal and Galicia.
The hotel is in a superb location, close to a taxi station and across from the Metro and bus stops.
The rooms are very nicely decorated, elegant bathrooms and great beds to rest.
Breakfast was a little feast and the espresso machine was awesome. Nothing like great coffee in the morning.
The best part is the excellent service. Dedicated staff, non-intrusive, efficient and caring. Room service is excellent and when my Wi-fi laptop did not work well, somebody was up to fix the connection in literally 3 minutes. Rooms are maintained impecably by a great cleaning team and serviced twice a day.
The Avis rent-a-car on premises was a great perk since I rented a car from then anyway.
Will definitely stay there again. Highly recommended.
Rami K.
San Jose, CA, USA

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário